Topic 5: Lessons learnt - future practice

The course is coming to an end and this is my last reflection.

I have learned a lot of new things about how to get more familiar with the digital world and I have also learned much together with my group.

I feel the course has challenged me a lot. In my first blogpost I already told you that technical things are not my comfort zone. I don’t use English in my everyday life at all so especially in the beginning of the course I felt very uncomfortable expressing myself in the group. I have new challenging tasks at work and to get them and my everyday life with a big family of four small children co-exist is challenging but not impossible 😉 I have improved my skills in many ways and that’s very nice.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Topic 3: Learning in communities – networked collaborative learning